Thursday, May 21, 2009

Terminator Review (Yeah or Nay).

Okay... to prevent spoilers from occurring I'm just going to post this short blurb for now. Will also be cross-posting to ENWorld but you get the first look ;).




I got to go see Terminator Salvation as part of a pre-screening sort of event... and I have to say I'd give it a 7/10.

The movie is a good popcorn film... but there's a reason why it is being released in May rather than during the swing of the Summer Blockbuster season ;). In comparison to the last film? Much better.

However, it misses a lot of the oomph of Terminator 1 & 2.

I will say that the saving grace of the film is the ridiculous dialogue and some of the forced use of references to the earlier films... You are going to LOVE Christian Bale as Bruce Connor ;).

Great FX, cheesy acting... good times.

Probably going to get to see plenty of other pre-screenings due to a friend always looking for a +1... so when able I will post here :).

Slainte,

-Loonook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.